Friday, March 09, 2007

RUSH LIMBAUGH IS A TEXAS BLIVOT

Ego gone wild. I could hardly believe my ears this mornoing as I was listening to that Texas blivot, Roach Limburger - oops, I mean Rush Limbaugh - on my car radio. Good old Roach was offended by one of his good old dittoheads who called in to complain that Limburger had not done enough for conservatives. Roach responded by tooting his own horn for damn near 10 minutes.

Roach claimed over and over again that he had been personally responsible for the election of a Republican Congress and the election of Presidents Bush I and Bush II.. He said, "I spawned the Republican revolution, I spawned the Republican House of Representatives, I spawned the Republican Senate, I spawned the election of two Repbublican Presidents," and he repeated his "I spawned" statements multiple times during his response to a seemingly dissapointed dittohead.

It takes a hell of a lot of nerve and an inflated super ego on Roach's part to make such far fetched outlandish claims. Now, I'm sure you've been asking yourself, what in the world is a Texas blivot? A TEXAS BLIVOT IS 10 POUNDS OF SHIT IN A TWO POUND BAG.

1 comment:

martin pecheur said...

Bravo, Professor. My vocabulary of descriptors for this absurd lier who is heard and believed by so many ignorati, and whose propagandizing does so much harm to all societies, has just been expanded exponentially. To wit: "Roach" "Limburger" "Texas blivot" - Thank you. I will press these terms into immediate service.