Wednesday, December 02, 2009

SCRATCH, WHACK, TAKE THAT YOU CHEATING .......... (2)

Reports have been circulating that Tiger Woods had his accident while trying to escape the wrath of his wife who had scratched up his face and went after him with a golf club during a fight over his alleged cheating ways. Despite his denials, it looks more and more as though Tiger has been playing around with several women when he was not playing golf.

Jaimee Grubbs, one of those women, has come forth claiming she has been intimately involved with Woods for three years. Grubbs, a Los Angeles cocktail waitress, released the following voicemail which she said Woods had sent her two nights before he had his accident:

"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favour. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voicemail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."

Grubbs has also released more than 300 text messages she received from Woods, one beginning “I will wear you out…” She told the press, “I loved how we got along. But I knew, in the back of my mind, there could never be just us. There would always be the wife, or somebody else.”

Woods has apologized for the hurt his "transgressions" have caused his family. To show that everything at home is now hunky-dory again, Tiger’s publicist released this photo:

No comments: