Monday, December 11, 2017

INTERESTING, IF TRUE

by Bob Walsh

I am by nature a sceptic. I am also a strong Second Amendment guy and am inclined to believe it when the media reports elitist assholes working against the notion of ordinary citizens having access to guns but trying to make sure that THEY have access.

According to a blurb I got in an email blast from one of the pro-2A groups I belong to a Hollywood entertainment newspaper has reported that, at any one time, several THOUSAND live guns (as opposed to fakes or blank guns) owned by studio property departments are "on loan", implying broadly that they are loaned to celebrities and industry types in order to get around legal restrictions.

Sounds suspicious to me, but so far I have been unable to actually run down the article, which allegedly was in the Hollywood Reporter recently.

Since it is a slow news day today I thought I would throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks.

No comments: