Wednesday, February 01, 2012

BREWER-OBAMA CONFRONTATION ON THE TARMAC

Arizona governor wags finger in the president’s face

By Ima Schmuck

The Schalotte
January 31, 2012

Last Wednesday, when President Obama disembarked from Air Force One at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, he was greeted on the tarmac by Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer. Brewer gave Obama a hand-written note outlining the points she wished to discuss with him during his visit. What appeared to be a heated discussion ensued during which Brewer wagged her finger in Obama’s face.

The Schalotte was able to obtain a tape recording of their confrontation from an Arizona official who was standing near the two antagonists. Here is a transcript of that recording:

Brewer: Welcome to Arizona, Mr. President.

Obama: Thank you Madam Governor.

Brewer: Here [handing Obama an envelope] are some notes I made about the immigration issue that I want to discuss with you.

Obama: I’m not here to have a discussion with you. I’m here to attend a Democratic Party fundraiser. Besides, I didn’t appreciate the lies you wrote about me in your book [‘Scorpions for Breakfast’].

Brewer: Lies? I didn’t write any lies about you.

Obama: Yes you did!

Brewer: Did not!

Obama: Did too! Look, I don’t have time to waste on you, please get out of my way.

Brewer: Get out of your way? Look here buddy, you’re not in Washington now, you’re in my state!

Obama: Your state, my ass. Now get your fat butt out of the way lady, you’re in my country!

Brewer: Oh yeah [wagging her finger in the president’s face], just wait till Sheriff Joe [Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio] hauls your ass down to tent city [Arpaio’s infamous concentration camp], you illegal piece of shit!

Obama: Illegal piece of shit? What do you mean, illegal?

Brewer: You know damn well what I mean. You were not born in the United States and that makes you an illegal president.

Obama: Why you sorry ass bitch! [And walks away.]

No comments: