Wednesday, November 07, 2012

HAPPY TO BE ALIVE SO HE CAN WATCH MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

Unrepentant double murderer in effect tells court members to fuck themselves, just let him return to his cell to watch football

Something tells me this worthless piece of shit expects Prop. 34 - the ballot measure to abolish California’s death penalty - to pass.

I THINK THE DA CAN PROBABLY WIN THIS ONE
By Bob Walsh

PACOVILLA Corrections blog
November 6, 2012

Nathan Burris, 49, is an unrepentant, self-confessed murderous asshole who likes football. On August 11 of 2009 he shotgunned his former girlfriend and her new male friend.

In court yesterday he stated, “I did it. So what?” He added, “No remorse, no regrets, no mercy…You want me to draw it out in crayon?” He then asked the jury to find him guilty quickly so he could get back to his cell for Monday night football. He capped it off with, “I’m still alive, they’re not, and that’s all that matters. I’m ready to roll on down the road.” When asked why he was smiling in court, he added, “Why not? I’m happy to be alive.”

Somehow I think they will find this turd guilty.

No comments: