Sunday, October 18, 2015

THEY CAN’T START OUT TOO YOUNG

So far this year, there have been 43 incidents in which toddlers have shot themselves or someone else

The Washington Post has gathered data showing that children under four have been shooting someone once a week so far this year. There have been 43 shooting cases. In 31 of those cases, the toddlers shot themselves, with13 dying from their wounds. 12 of the young marksmen shot someone else, leaving two victims dead.

Last February in an Albuquerque motel room, a 3-year-old boy wounded both his mother and father with a single shot. The little shit pulled a gun out of her purse and shot his father Justin Reynolds in the ass and his eight-months pregnant mother Monique Villescas in the arm.

I don’t know how many of those shootings were in Texas, but most of us have guns that are too heavy for the average toddler to pick up. Even our Texas womenfolk don’t cotton to them lady guns.

While 39 of the shootings were committed by boys, only four of them were committed by girls. That just goes to show it’s still a man’s world. Perhaps feminists should demand that more girls under four be allowed to shoot someone.

With 31 out of 43 shooting themselves, those toddlers are in need of some serious firearms training. So if parents are going to leave their guns where toddlers can get their grimy little hands on them, the least they can do is to teach their tiny rugrats how not to shoot themselves.

Make no mistake about it, the Washington Post report is nothing more than a part of the liberal gun control campaign. This post, with its sarcastic tombstone humor, is definitely not politically correct.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I asked my dad about a gun in my grandpa's bedroom.

Then, I remember as a kid my dad and grandpa showing me the Colt 45 single action. I was a heavy pistol. It stayed on my grandpa's night stand. They both explained what it was for and how dangerous it was. Then we walked to the field behind the house and I was schooled in gun safety, breathing, protecting your family and death. I was a no bullshit talk and I understood how serious it was.

Then I was told to fire it. I could hardly pull the hammer back. It took both thumbs and a little help. I hung on and that 45 belched fire and smoke.

I was no longer curious about the gun on the nightstand. I was 7.

No way a toddler could have pulled that hammer back.