Wednesday, April 13, 2016

WHY HILLARY AIN’T A GONNA BE INDICTED

President Obama was interviewed Sunday on Fox News by Chris Wallace. Here’s what Obama said that should finally shatter the dreams of those who continue to cling onto the hope that Hillary will be indicted over her emails:

“I continue to believe that she [Hillary] has not jeopardized America’s national security.”

When questioned about political pressure being brought onto the Justice Department, Obama said:

“I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this [Hillary’s] case, but in any case. Nobody is above the law. How many times do I have to say it?”

Now if you believe that, I still have some beachfront property in Phoenix that I’ll sell you for a good price.

Give President Obama credit for being our Liar in Chief.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

In the military that would, I believe, be known as "command influence." Still, it might not work. IF (massive if there) the FBI recommends charges and IF the AG goes along then Barry will have to decide if he is going to big-foot the whole thing or not. Clearly he could. He could even issue Hillary a pre-emptive pardon. Ford did so for Nixon. It would, however, look REAL bad. Barry wants his legacy. He needs Hillary to preserve his legacy. But he MIGHT be forced to choose. I am not holding my breath, but I am hopeful.