Monday, July 25, 2016

IS BERNIE SANDERS A JEW OR AN ATHEIST?

Embarrassing leaked Democratic National Committee email suggests using Bernie’s religious beliefs against him would be a good way to assure Hillary’s nomination

Wikileaks released a number of embarrassing emails from the DNC that it obtained from a hacker. Some of these emails show that the DNC was dead set against Bernie Sanders securing the Democratic Party nomination, something that Sanders claimed during his campaign.

Here is one of those emails. It was sent to DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda and Deputy Communications Director Mark Paustenbach by DNC CFO Brad Marshall.

From:MARSHALL@dnc.org
To: MirandaL@dnc.org, PaustenbachM@dnc.org, DaceyA@dnc.org
Date: 2016-05-05 03:31

Subject: No shit

It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.


No shit … what an appropriate subject title.

My opinion is that Bernie is an Israel-hating ersatz Jew, not far removed from being an atheist.

The Quran says that Jews who break the Sabbath are turned into apes and swine. And during WW2 when I was in the Army, I learned from the Southern good old boys that “a Jew is nothing but a nigger turned inside out.”

So, oy vey, what in the fuck am I … an ape, swine, or a nigger turned inside out? Will someone please tell me before I become schizophrenic!

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

Will you settle for reasonably articulate superannuated curmudgeon?