Friday, December 08, 2017

IS FRANKEN DOING A HEAD FAKE??

by Bob Walsh

I just finish3e listening to Al Franken resign....sort-of. If I heard it right what he ACTUALLY said was that he was going to resign at some unspecified time in the future. I seem to recall another member of congress, a representative if I remember correctly, doing that then dragging it out and dragging it out and back-peddling. He finally got pushed out by his own people.

I am kind of wondering if good old Al is going to try to stall this in hopes that an anti-Trump bomb drops and Al drops off the front pages and can hang around, chasing women and having his ass kissed by power seekers.

I could easily be wrong. But I could easily be right.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I think Franken is just wanting to leave on his own terms as opposed to being kicked out.

No comments: