Friday, March 29, 2013

STUD KNOCKS UP TWO WOMEN ONE OF WHOM RUNS THE OTHER DOWN WITH CAR

The victim was actually pushed through a wall by the force of the impact and was reported to be in critical condition.

The stud says, “I feel the same about all my kids' mamas. I don't have favoritism. That's why I live by myself." No doubt he is a fine father and a role model for other African-American males.

PREGNANT WOMAN RAMS CAR INTO OTHER PREGNANT WOMAN
By Pooja Lodhia

KTRK-TV
March 28, 2013

HOUSTON -- A pregnant woman is accused of intentionally running down another pregnant woman with a car during an argument in southwest Houston.

The collision was so forceful it crushed the doorway of a house Ravenworth at Wembley and pinned 21-year-old Alise Stephon Kelley against the wall, nearly killing her. Kelley is four months pregnant.

"Two baby mamas going into it. One hits the other one and drove into the wall," says Chris Chaney.

Chaney is dating Kelley and she's carrying his child. But Chaney also has a former girlfriend, Shareyll Starre Hunter, who is the mother of two of his children and is also carrying another one of his children.

He says on Thursday morning, his former and current girlfriends started arguing.

"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what. I mean, I am handsome," Chaney told Eyewitness News.

He says the women were upset over their pregnancies.

"I seen my kids' mother punching on the window, saying she wanted to fight the other one. My other kid's mother get out the car with a flashlight, trying to get the other one," he says.

Chaney says he watched as Hunter took his car, rammed Kelley against the wall with it, then drove off. Police say Kelley was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital and suffered several compound fractures in at least one leg.

"It's broken, damaged severely. The second leg, they're still examining that to see what the damage is to that," says Sgt. Kelvin Johnson with the Houston Police Department.

Chaney went on to say, "I mean, I can't say. I feel the same about all my kids' mamas. I don't have favoritism. That's why I live by myself."

Police are still searching for the 26-year-old Hunter and her vehicle -- a beige Lincoln LS. She already has an outstanding warrant.

No comments: