Tuesday, May 28, 2013

LINDSAY LOHAN WANNABE BUSTED HIGH ON POT (UPDATE)

Fortunately no innocent bystander was bonged in the head by the bong Amanda Bynes tossed out of her apartment window

Ah, here comes the old switcheroo. Bynes now claims on Twitter that, instead of being a perp, she is the victim of a sexual assault by a rogue NY cop. Bynes denies throwing the bong out the window, claiming that she merely opened the window to get some fresh air. She tweeted that the cop came in and "slapped my vagina," then busted her only because she called the cops on him.

Now,that’s as good a story as any from someone who was stoned. Bynes may have even topped Lindsay Lohan with this whopper.

AMANDA BYNES ACCUSES ARRESTING OFFICER OF SEXUAL ASSAULT
By Markirah Shaw

CelebrityCafe.com
May 25, 2013

A mere two days after being arrested on two misdemeanors and one felony charge involving a flying bong, Amanda Bynes is back on Twitter to tell a drastically different version of the story.

Recently, we reported that Bynes had been cuffed in her Manhattan apartment late Thursday night after a police officer witnessed her throw a bong out of her 36th floor window.

The cop entered the apartment – which he claimed smelled like marijuana – with Bynes’ permission and eventually charged her with drug possession, tampering with evidence, and reckless endangerment.

Today, Bynes took to Twitter and insisted that the media got it all wrong, that she was in fact the victim of sexual assault prior to her unjustified arrest by her assailant.

Her lengthy tweet reads: “I was sexually harassed by one of the cops the night before last which is who then arrested me. He lied and said I threw a bong out the window when I opened the window for fresh air. Hilarious.”

Bynes continued, “He slapped my vagina. Sexual harassment. Big deal. I then called the cops on him. He handcuffed me, which I resisted, quite unlike any of the reports stated.”

Bynes then moved on to address the reports of how she was first taken to a hospital for a psychological evaluation before being booked on the allegedly bogus charges.

“Then I was sent to a mental hospital. Offensive. I kept asking for my lawyer but they wouldn't let me. The cops were creepy. The cop sexually harassed me, they found no pot on me or bong outside my window. That's why the judge let me go. Don't believe any reports.”

People [Magazine] reports that the New York Police Department’s internal affairs bureau is taking Bynes’ accusation very seriously and is investigating these newly revealed details about the arrest.

No comments: