Thursday, September 15, 2016

A REALLY GREAT SIGN

By Bob Walsh

I happened to drop in on my favorite bakery-coffee shop this morning. The main reason it is my favorite is it is just up the street from my favorite local gun store-firing range, but they do make an excellent brownie.

They had a really great sign in one of the display cases right next to the cash register. I thought I would share it with you. The text is below:

UNATTENDED CHILDREN WILL BE GIVEN AN ESPRESSO AND A FREE PUPPY

EDITOR’S NOTE: Bob, you’d better enjoy your favorite gun store-firing range while you can because a new USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times poll finds nearly two-thirds of California voters support the gun-control initiative on the November ballot, about the same percentage of people who say they don’t have a firearm in their home.

No comments: