Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MAYBE THIS TIME IT WILL REALLY AND TRULY HAPPEN

by Bob Walsh

Yes, I know. Hope clouds reason. I get it. Never the less I am THRILLED that today the DOJ announced they are going to seriously look at the Hillary Clinton-Clinton Crime Family Foundation-Uranium One connection and that they will at least seriously consider appointing a special counsel to look into the matter.

It is still foggy. The A. G. has already announced that he would recuse himself from anything having to do with the Clinton Foundation, so who the hell would appoint a special counsel in this matter? Will Sessions unrecuse himself? God damned if I know.

I do know that, in my own alleged mind, I am absolutely certain that a fair, honest and professional inquiry into the matter will reveal that Bill and Hillary ran the State Department-Clinton Crime Foundation as a pay-to-play operation. No doubt at all. If there is truth and justice in the world ( which probably there isn't ) we could end up with Bill and Hillary making license plates. I am not betting on it. I am, however, hoping for it.

No comments: