Sunday, June 23, 2019

JUST DROPPING IN FOR LUNCH

by Bob Walsh

A Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in L.A. closed own for repairs after a live rat fell from the ceiling onto a menu being perused by a customer.

The diner, Alisha Norma, was actually worried that the rat may have been injured in the fall. It was.

The building was undergoing reconstruction and they speculate that this may have disturbed the rat's usual haunts.

The management picked up the customer's check. I don't know if they paid the rat's vet bills or not. (They didn't. It died. It went to rat heaven, which is actually L.A. anyway so it would have been a very short trip.)

1 comment:

Trey Rusk said...

The last time I was in LA I said I would never return. Turns out that was a lie. I had to go back 2 years later. Never again!