Monday, July 20, 2020

HE SHOULD HAVE KNOCKED ALL OF HER TEETH OUT

Chicago cop punches 18-year-old black woman in the face and knocks out her teeth at protest to topple Christopher Columbus statue

 

Daily Mail 

July 19, 2020

 

On Friday Chicago police were caught on video punching black activist Miracle Boyd, 18, in the face, knocking out her front teeth at a protest in Grant Park denouncing and attempting to topple a Christopher Columbus statue. 

 

'My tooth was knocked out. I have lip abrasions in my mouth. My teeth hurt really bad,' Boyd said, revealing she was punched after she addressed the crowd. 

 

Hordes of police targeted protesters with pepper spray and wooden batons at the rally. At least 12 people were arrested and 18 officers were injured at the protest. 

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

I wonder what she was doing in the 90 seconds immediately prior to getting punched in the face.