Wednesday, April 09, 2014

WHEN OLD PEOPLE START USING COMPUTER-AGE TECHNOLOGY

The Unconventional Gazette
April 8, 2014

I was in a Starbucks Coffee recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realized that I desperately needed to fart.

The place was packed but the music was really loud so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me….

I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my Ipod……..shit, I won’t be able to show my face in this Starbucks ever again, that is if I’ll be able to remember which Starbucks I farted in.

And this is what happens when us old farts start using computer-age technology! Life does not get better as you get older. Screw the Golden Years!

No comments: