Thursday, August 13, 2015

SYLVIA AND WANDA IN HEAVEN

Two longtime next-door neighbors ran into each other in heaven.

Sylvia: Hi Wanda.

Wanda: Hi Sylvia. How’d you die?

Sylvia: I froze to death.

Wanda: How horrible.

Sylvia: It wasn’t so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

Wanda: I died of a very painful massive heart attack. I suspected that that husband of mine was cheating on me, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

Sylvia: So What happened?

Wanda: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. First I ran up the stairs and went through every closet and looked under all the beds. Then I went up in the attic and searched. I ran down the stairs into the basement. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere. I was getting really short of breath and became completely exhausted. Suddenly I felt this excruciating pain in my chest and keeled over with a heart attack and died.

Sylvia: Too bad you didn’t look in the freezer ….. we’d both probably still be alive.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

I saw that one coming about 2/3 of the way in, but it is still funny.