Monday, January 24, 2011

ADIOS KEITH, AND GOOD RIDDANCE

It has been said that no matter how bad things get, something good happens at least once a day. Something really, really good happened Friday when Keith Olbermann, the Roach Limburger of the far-left, and MSNBC parted company.

I used to watch Olbermann’s Countdown show, but it did not take me long to get sick and tired of his daily bad-mouthing of Bill O’Reilly and other personalities on the right. After all, if I want to listen to that kind of crap all I have to do is get in my truck and listen to Roach do the same thing with President Obama and other personalities on the left.

I don’t know whether Keith left MSNBC on his own or whether he was fired. Because it’s hard for me to fathom that someone would walk out in the middle of a $30 million four-year contract, I suspect Olbermann got canned.

It wouldn’t bother me one bit if Roach were given the heave-ho too, but that is not about to happen, what with a multitude of dodo heads hanging onto each and every one of his words.

Unfortunately, it won’t be long before Olbermann pops up on another TV network. Meanwhile, as for his departure from MSNBC, I have this to say to Keith: Adios, good riddance, and I hope the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

No comments: