Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NOBAMA GIRL

Disappointed with Obama’s presidency because it was riddled with broken promises

2008’s much touted ‘Obama Girl’ has had a rude awakening from her youthful dream and now appears to be a Nobama girl.

NOT THIS TIME! ‘OBAMA GIRL’ FROM 2008 CAMPAIGN WON’T ENDORSE PRESIDENT SECOND TIME AROUND

Mail Online
June 10, 2012

The scantily-clad model and actress who professed her love for Barack Obama in a music video during the 2008 presidential campaign has said that she won’t endorse her one-time crush the second time round.

‘Obama Girl’ Amber Lee Ettinger shot to fame in 2007 after she featured in a three-minute video entitled ‘Crush on Obama’, which has had more than 24.5 million YouTube hits to date.

With lyrics such as, ‘You’re into border security, let’s break this border between you and me’ and ‘You can Barack me tonight, I’ve got a crush on Obama,’ the 29-year-old sang about her affection for the then-U.S. senator.

But, five years down the line, Ettinger seems to have fallen out of love with the president.

'[I’m] not as excited as I was the last time, that’s for sure,' she told the Daily Caller.

Ettinger, who once described Obama as 'the best candidate', would not reveal whether she was still backing him. 'At this point I’m keeping that to myself,' she told the website.

'If I’m not making videos, I’m not sure it’s anyone’s business who I’m voting for this time around.'

The internet celebrity last year told how she was disappointed with Obama's presidency, because it was riddled with broken promises.

But Ettinger, who said she is going back to school full time, acting and developing a jewelry line, did not rule out starring in more videos.

‘I think in the next few months it’s going to be very interesting to see what happens,’ she said.

‘I’d like to get out there and see what the young voters think about both candidates… I might need to break out my flip cam and take a road trip.’

No comments: