Thursday, October 09, 2014

WOMAN STOPS GRIZZLY BEAR ATTACK WITH .25 CALIBER PISTOL

The Unconventional Gazette
October 8, 2014

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship. A woman survived a grizzly bear attack with one well-placed shot from her itsy bitsy .25 caliber Beretta Jetfire pistol.

These are her own words.:

While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my husband, we were surprised when a huge grizzly bear came charging at us out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive.

If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire I would not be here today! I yanked it out of my purse and fired one shot. It hit my husband in his kneecap and the bear caught him easily. While the grizzly mauled the poor cripple, I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

I love that pistol. I'll find another husband.

1 comment:

bob walsh said...

You don't have to be the fastest gazelle in the herd to stay away from the lion. You just have to not be the slowest gazelle in the herd.