Wednesday, March 23, 2016

INCREDIBLE! IS INCREDIBLE!

A stain remover that actually removes stubborn stains

When our dog Cassie reached a ripe old age, she could no longer hold her pee. Because we did not want to put a beloved pet down until the vet told us it was time for her to go, she left pee stains throughout our house. Her favorite spot was on the carpet between the kitchen and the breakfast nook. I finally had to have the carpet ripped out and had it replaced with vinyl flooring. Cassie also left awful stains in the master bathroom and in a couple of other rooms. Regular stain removers failed to get the stains out. What to do?

Last week I went to Bed Bath & Beyond to look for a solution. The store manager steered me to a stain remover named “incredible!”. It was in a nondescript opaque white plastic bottle. I never heard of it. The manager assured me it would remove the pee stains from my carpets. So I took a chance and bought two bottles.

When I got home I tried it on the bad stain in the bathroom. Voila … the stain started disappearing as soon as I applied the stain remover and then it was gone!

Incredible! is easy to use. You just pour it on the stain and get a brush to scrub the fluid into the stain. As soon as you start scrubbing the stain starts to disappear and within a few more seconds the stain is completely gone. Then you simply blot up the wet carpet with a towel.

I’ve never seen it advertised but my sister tells me this product has been around for years.

Incredible Inc., a Houston company, says it removes pet stains, food, blood, wine, cosmetics, grease, coffee and tea from carpet, clothing and upholstery.

Incredible! is Incredible! It’s saved me the cost of hiring a carpet cleaning outfit. I highly recommend it.

No comments: