Sunday, May 08, 2016

GEORGIA WOMAN APOLOGIZES FOR URGING BLACKS TO KILL ALL WHITE COPS NATIONWIDE

The apology was made in return for the dropping of the terroristic threats and inciting a riot charges which had been filed against her

All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.

I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us.

I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least fifteen tomorrow.

I'm plotting now. They reading this shit too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say “kill all cops,” then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE!

Death to all white cops nationwide.


Writing under the name of Tiffany Milan, that’s what Ebony Dickens posted on Facebook in April of last year.

Dickens, the mother of a teenager, has a master’s degree in legal services. As soon as the cops learned who Tiffany Milan really was, Dickens found she would need some legal services herself. She was charged with terroristic threats and inciting a riot

The 34-year-old owner of a small business in the Atlanta suburb of East Point, wrote the post because she was pissed off over the April 19, 2015 death of Freddie Gray who died as he was being transported in a Baltimore police paddy wagon.

Dickens claimed her post was taken out of context and that she only meant to start a conversation. I do not see how what she said could have been taken out of context since it was the only thing she wrote. But she sure did start a conversation and it left her facing criminal charges.

On Friday she made the following apology:

It was not meant that way. I would never advocate for anyone to be harmed by anyone. That is not the person that I am. My apology is genuine and sincere because I know for a fact that I do not want anyone's lives taken, anyone being harmed by something that I put on Facebook.

I'm apologetic because I would've been devastated if something had happened to an officer at the time that this happened. That would've killed me because I didn't think about that.


Upon her apology, the Fulton County District Attorney said he would seek dismissal of the charges against Dickens.

Let’s get real. That apology was about as sincere as Hitler apologizing for the murder of six million Jews. Dickens is only sorry that she got caught and made the apology only after a deal was struck between her lawyer and the DA to drop the charges that had been filed against her.

What is even far worse than what Dickens wrote is the travesty of Facebook publishing a post that called for the killing of cops.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Good for her.

Anonymous said...

Shit. I hope all the cops feel better now. I know I don't.

Tonto