Saturday, July 14, 2018

I'M VEGAN SO YOU HAD BETTER FUCKING BE VEGAN TOO!

by Bob Walsh

WeWork is a company that sets up and operates shared work space. The company's 6,000 employees just got a memo from co-founder Miguel McKelvey informing them that the company will no longer cover meal expenses for any meals that include red meat, pork or poultry.

There is a waiver in the works for employees who have a religious or medical issue.

The company's revenue doubled last year, to $822 million, but it's net loss increased to $933 million.

Somehow I can't help but think that the management has a priority issue somewhere. Like maybe up their ass.

1 comment:

Trey Rusk said...

I tried not eat meat for a week. Problem was everything I wanted to eat had to be imitation meat or at least resembled meat. It didn't work. I like meat.