Friday, November 30, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW...AFTER A FASHION

by Bob Walsh

A few days ago I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody, a biopic of Freddie Mercury. My sister recommended it, said the music was great and thought I would like it. My sister has decent taste in movies, so I thought I would give it a go. I walked out half way thru. I discovered that, while I really like the music of Queen and thought that Freddie Mercury was a true genius, I did not give a rat's ass about him personally, his background or his history. Too much movie, not enough music.

Does that make me a bad person?

3 comments:

Dave Freeman said...

You are a bad person Bob.

bob walsh said...

Yup, that's what I thought. I feel terrible. But some Mad Dog and Vicodin will make me feel much better.

Anonymous said...

They made some good music.