Sunday, January 27, 2019

FOLD OR STRATEGIC REPOSITIONING ?

We Will Know In Three Weeks

by Bob Walsh

So, which did Trump do? Did he overplay his hand, realize he overplayed his hand and back away? Or did he dance sideways, allow the government to reopen with the reasonable (?) expectation that the Democraps would bargain in good faith to move both sides to what they really want? Damned if I know.

I do know that Nancy Pelosi is DEAD SET against giving Trump ANY KIND of a win. It's in her DNA. If Trump wants a win on this he is going to have to be ready to put it all on the line, to risk dying on that hill because if he ins't, she will know it and will stall and stall and stall.

It is an unfortunate face of life that the Democraps are better at lying than the Republicans are at telling the truth. That is a big issue. I am not sure that Trump has sold it yet. One thing for sure, in about three weeks we will find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave
it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and
screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely
off topic but I had to tell someone!