Sunday, July 28, 2019

CARDI B CALLS TRUMP A NIGGER

The rapper blames Trump for police brutality against black men

I never heard of the bitch. But then I strongly dislike rap. Cardi B is known as the 'I Like It' rapper.

Here is her hateful rant on Instagram that was clear and not mumbled:

Every time I see a black man killed or mistreated by police I just keep saying ‘do nobody give a fuck, does nobody care?’

This nigger [Trump] don’t give one shit.

At least when Obama was president he released a statement letting us know he feeled [sic] it was wrong – letting us know that he cared.

I feel like police brutality is going to keep going until he’s [no longer] president.

When a kid is bad and they get away with something then they gonna keep on doing it.

That's cops. [They think] I can get away with beating a black man, killing a black man. Then why not me?


The bitch went on to urge her followers to 'get educated' on the 2020 candidates so they can be rid of Trump.

Cardi B has a history of vulgar anti-Trump rants, starting even while he was campaigning for the presidency. She is a good example of why I think rap and rappers aren’t for shit.

4 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

In an interview Cardi B admitted to rolling and robbing white men before she was famous. She is a straight up criminal. She also had the 2nd largest crowd at the Houston Rodeo this year.

bob walsh said...

The only reason you dislike rap is that you have a modicum of taste in music.

Anonymous said...

Your a fucking bitch for disliking rap trump fucking sucks

BarkGrowlBite said...

Thank you Anon for your most enlightening comment.