Sunday, January 26, 2020

A TEMPEST IN A TEAPOT, FULL OF SOUND AND FURY, SIGNIFYING MASSIVE IRRITATION

by Bob Walsh

An older gentleman kicked the bucket in north Stockton a few days ago of natural causes. When the cops got to his house for a welfare check they called the county bomb disposal unit, who called EOD at Travis AFB, who evacuated most of a neighborhood and closed roads to safely deal with some highly dangerous military grade explosives and ordinance.

After several days they determined that ALL of the stuff was inert collectors items or aftermarket replicas. About 500 pieces in all.

I wonder if that means I should take the fuse bodies out of my hand grenade collection? Wouldn't want to worry anybody if I get run down by a beer wagon.

2 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

Can you see what they do with the estate?

bob walsh said...

I'll have to check. I could use a few more mortar bombs.