Sunday, February 23, 2020

MY PREDICTIONS ON NEVADA OUTCOME

More Of A WAG Than A Prediction Actually

by Bob Walsh

I know that the convention wisdom has been saying that Joe the Hairsniffer will win in Nevada because he connects with poor immigrant populations. I have my doubts. I grant you he could still very well come in #1 with Crazy Bernie in a close #2, but I am officially guesstimating that it will be the other way around, with Crazy Bernie either edging Joe out or maybe even convincingly trouncing him.

This is, of course, a WAG (wild-ass guess) based on pretty much zero information. Even so-called scientific polling is very thin in Nevada. I will probably watch at least some of the returns and when I drag my ass home this evening I can check and see how close my guesstimate was.
__________

NEVADA RESULTS

Sort Of


by Bob Walsh

It seems that the results are not going wonderfully. As I am typing this, a bit after 11 P.M. on Saturday, there is only 50% of the vote reporting. That indicates Crazy Bernie at 46.6%, Joe the Hairsniffer at 19.2, and everybody else way back.

Joe had already reduced his expectations from I AM GONNA WIN IT to I WILL COME UP # 1 OR # 2. I don't think he meant that bad a #2, but he wasn't real specific. It is hard to present yourself as the electable alternative when you can't freaking win any elections. If he doesn't score BIG in South Carolina next Saturday his campaign will be on full life support. Super Tuesday comes three days later. A tad over 40% of the delegates will be decided on Super Tuesday. If Bernie does well there, the democrat power structure will have to shank him or shove him in front of a beer truck to keep him off the ticket. I haven't seen a national political party commit mass suicide since Mike Dukakis.

1 comment:

Trey Rusk said...

IMHO, It's all for naught. Trumps Nevada visit was one of the biggest rally on record. Unless Trump is literally seen grabbing a woman by her pussy, he will get elected. Even then he still might get elected.