Monday, January 21, 2008

DISLOYAL MARXIST ACADEMICS GET YOUR DAMN ASSES OUT OF HERE !

My last blog, JOHN McCAIN ON THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE (1-20-07) brought to mind my experience as a faculty member of a college which for many years had been under the control of a small but vocal group of avowed Marxist academics who constantly condemned capitalism and our government's domestic and foreign policies in their one-sided classroom lectures and who were bent on indoctrinating the college's students with a bunch of communist crap.

Those Marxists, hiding behind an outright perversion of the principles of Academic Freedom, refuse to pledge allegiance to the United Sates of America. Let me give you an example. At the start of the first Gulf War against Iraq, the college's president had called a general faculty meeting. I cannot recall what the meeting was about other than that it had nothing to do with Iraq, but because it was the start of a war, I approached the podium and asked him to start the meeting by having us all recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

The president, not himself a Marxist but handpicked for his office by the Marxist faction, refused my request. He informed me that "this is not the time or place" to recite the pledge and that he did not want to embarrass the Marxists because they would refuse to recite it and "will walk out" of the meeting. I told him, "So what, let them walk out," but he told me to shut up and get back to my seat.

Not the time or the place to plege allegiance to our country? What kind of nonsense is that? Any time, any place is appropriate for reciting a pledge of loyalty to this great land of ours, whether it be in a school, in a legislative body, at a sporting event, or even in a church. And it is especially appropriate at the start of a war when our troops are called upon to put their lives at risk for all of us.

With my wife in agreement, I once publicly offered the leader of the college's Marxist faction a one-way airline ticket to Cuba, China or any other country of his choice with the written stipulation that he would have to repay me if he ever returned. He refused my offer. The college president and the Dean of Instruction reprimanded me for going to the local newspaper to make the offer.

To the Marxists at the college where I was a professor, and to Marxist academics at all other colleges and universities, I say that if you cannot or will not pledge your loyalty to our country, the country which gives you the right of free speech and assembly, and which lets you indoctrinate your students with commuist crap, then please leave for any country of your choice and get your damn disloyal asses out of here!

No comments: