Sunday, January 20, 2013

UNREPENTANT DOUBLE-MURDERER RECEIVES DEATH PENALTY, BUT NOT REALLY, AND HE KNOWS IT

By Bob Walsh

PACOVILLA Corrections blog
January 19, 2013

Nathan Burris is, by any reasonable definition, a murderous lump of excrement. He murdered a woman with who he had a relationship and the man he thought she was cheating on him with at the toll plaza of the Richmond-San Rafael bridge in 2009. He was, at least in theory, sentenced to death yesterday.

The Daily Review quotes Burris as saying, “I’m in California, and there ain’t no death penalty in California The way I see it, I have a good 25 to 30 years left before anything happens. I’m not concerned at all, believe me. Don’t get me wrong, if I was in Texas I’d be sweating bullets.”

Burris is a murdering turd. He is not, however, a stupid murdering turd.

No comments: