Saturday, January 28, 2012

CHILD KILLSERS AND CHILD MOLESTERS DO NOT FARE TOO WELL IN AUSTRALIAN PRISONS EITHER

Prisoners in Australia apparently have the same moral justice code as prisoners in the U.S. Child molesters and child killers are in for a rough time and often have to be placed in administrative segregation for their own protection.

In this particular case, a child killer complains that his life sentence, of which he has to serve at least 33 years, is excessive. Excessive my ass!

The piece of shit should have been executed. Look at what he told the murdered child’s mother on the phone: ''I've killed her. She's just lying there next to me with her guts hanging out. It doesn't matter anymore. All I need to know is should I dump the body somewhere and how much time do you think I am going to get for this? I killed her, man, I killed her. I killed her to get back at you. I don't care. Even if I go behind bars, I know that you are suffering.''

PRISONERS PLAN SPECIAL ‘TREATMENT’ FOR CHILD KILLER RAMAZAN ACAR
A man who boasted about killing his daughter on Facebook before stabbing her has been singled out by other prisoners for special ‘treatment’, a court has been told

Herald Sun
January 28, 2012

News of Ramazan Acar's "difficult" time was revealed in his bid to appeal against a life term with a 33-year minimum.

Acar, who appeared in the Court of Appeal via video link from Port Phillip Prison yesterday, argues the sentence is manifestly excessive.

Acar, now 24, pleaded guilty to murdering daughter Yazmina, 2.

He was dubbed "the Facebook killer" because he posted chilling messages, one reading: "bout 2 kill ma kid."

He also rang the girl's mother, Rachelle D'Argent, and said: "You're not getting her back."

Justice Mark Weinberg has reserved his decision until next week on whether to grant leave to appeal.

No comments: