Sunday, January 29, 2012

COLONIZING THE MOON

Newt Gingrich: “By the end of my second term we will have the first permanent base on the moon and it will be American.”

John McCain: “I think we ought to send Newt Gingrich to the moon and Mitt Romney to the White House.”

Take your pick. I’ll take McCain. I don’t think either Romney or Gingrich can beat Obama and I really do not think either one of them is worth bragging about. Romney would have a better chance to beat Obama because he carries less baggage than Gingrich. But with the Republican candidates all slinging sewage at each other, the Republicans in the House being blamed for the congressional gridlock and the economy apparently improving, I just don’t see anyone beating Obama and certainly not one of the four remaining Republican contenders. I'm sorry to say that I believe Obama will be reelected by a landslide.

I just wish the Republicans would have more to offer than the four losers that are campaigning for their party’s nomination.

No comments: