Saturday, January 14, 2012

LETTER TO PAM

The Schalotte
January 13, 2012

Dear Pam,

My husband and I live in South Florida. He is a successful businessman and we have been married nine years. Our sex life is not good because he is away on so many business trips.

The other day I was relaxing topless by the side of our backyard swimming pool when Rodrigo, the pool serviceman showed up. I immediately covered my breasts with a towel. Rodrigo is quite a hunk. Suddenly I felt a strong urge to ask him to rub some more suntan lotion on my back. Rodrigo said he would be glad to do so.

Rodrigo rubbed the lotion over my back and butt, but when he started to apply it between my legs in my crotch, I began to tingle all over. Without thinking, I rolled over and exposed my breasts to him. He pulled off my bikini bottom and …. well, from then on I had the greatest sex of my life. We had sex in a dozen different positions. I almost went crazy while he was going down on me and I enjoyed giving him several blow jobs too. I lost count of the number of orgasms I experienced. We made love nonstop for over two hours until I was completely exhausted.

My problem is that now I want Rodrigo more than my husband. What should I do?

Singed,
Completely Exhausted

Dear Completely Exhausted,

You’ve gotten yourself into some predicament. Your options are few. You can divorce your husband and sue for spousal support so you can take up with Rodrigo. Or you can change pool service companies and forget that hunk if you can.

If you decide to stay with your husband, let me know the name and telephone number of Rodrigo’s company so I can come down there and rent a vacation home with pool for a week. Then I’ll have Rodrigo service my pool.

The more I think of it, the more I feel that you should stay with your husband. And please be sure to send me Rodrigo's phone number.

Signed,
Pam

No comments: