Friday, May 17, 2013

COP KILLER 6TH MURDERER NEEDLED BY TEXAS SO FAR THIS YEAR

His last words accused witnessing cops of ‘getting away with murder all the time’

Jeffrey Demond Williams,37, was executed with a single dose of pentobarbital Wednesday for killing a Houston police officer 14 years ago. Williams was the 6th killer ‘topped’ in Texas, and the 12th in the U.S., so far this year.

As he was lying strapped down on the death chamber gurney, Williams chose his last words by addressing a witness room full of Houston cops:

__“You clown police, you gotta stop killing innocent kids,…y’all are getting away with murder all the time,...when I kill one or pop one, y’all want to kill me. God has a plan for everything, you hear. I love everyone that loves me...I ain't got no love for anyone that don't love me."

The ‘clowns’ were not impressed by Williams’ last words. Houston Police Officers Union president Ray Hunt said afterwards, “Continuing to the very end ridiculing the police just shows what kind of thug he is.”

My only problem with this execution is that in order not to exact any cruel punishment, we put down a worthless scumbag like a veterinarian puts down someone's loving pet.

No comments: