Thursday, October 12, 2017

SOME OF THOSE RACIST TALES ABOUT BLACK PREACHERS SEEM TO BE TRUE

Awkward moment a married pastor is confronted in the middle of a church service about sleeping with a parishioner's daughter

Daily Mail
October 10, 2017

Video has captured the awkward moment a woman stood up in the middle of a church service and accused the married pastor of sleeping with her daughter.

On Sunday at Word Fellowship Baptist Church in Prentiss, Mississippi, a woman stood up in the pews and made allegations that Pastor Billy Walker had been carrying on an affair with her daughter for three years.

According to the woman, the pastor had called the police on the daughter after she confronted him about him having another woman on the side.

'After all this time you're going to press charges against her,' the woman, wearing blue top and floral skirt yells.

'And it took her to catch you with another woman of the church for her to finally get mad.'

Meanwhile shocked parishioners sit motionless as the mother yells at Pastor Walker to leave her child alone.

'I'm a mother, that's my child. No mother in this church would do what I'm doing for my baby,' the woman continues.

'Three years you've been messing with her. And I know about it.'

According to the person who uploaded the clip, Pastor Walker's wife, Vivian, was sitting in the pews while the incident occurred.

EDITOR’S NOTE: This story reminds me of when I was investigating the murder of a black preacher. My sergeant was an out and out racist. The first thing he told me was to check out each of the husbands of all the women he had been sleeping with. I wasted a lot of valuable time because, as it turned out, the preacher was faithful to his wife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a crime scene where a black man was shot and murdered. Detectives pulled up and one said to the other, "Another misdemeanor murder."

bob walsh said...

The lord works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.