Friday, January 19, 2018

IF YOU POKE THE BEAR WITH A STICK LONG ENOUGH HE MIGHT GET PISSED OFF

by Bob Walsh

Various media reports stated within the last couple of days that ICE is importing a LOT of agents into the formerly great state of California to conduct some fairly large (spectacular media event) raids. I guess they are tired of CA government officials, including some law enforcement, telling them to go fuck themselves.

Several government officials have been quoted on the idiot box as saying they are willing to go to "jail" to protect "their" illegal aliens. I wonder how they will feel after their first cavity search?

I hope they raid every LaRaza office in the state. Hell, I hope they raid every Democrat party office in the state. Just leave my favorite Mexican restaurants alone. There have to be some limits.

No comments: