Wednesday, January 10, 2018

SOLVE THE PROBLEM BY FLUSHING MONEY DOWN THE TOILET

by Bob Walsh

Actually it isn't that uncommon in California. I know for a fact Oakland does it and I believe San Francisco also. It seems that other large police jurisdictions are getting ready to make their citizens safe by throwing money down the toilet.

Oakland, CA. has a decent size police department. They seize a lot of guns. They also wear out and change police guns with some degree of regularity. These guns are all DESTROYED rather than being wholesaled into the marketplace, because guns are EVIL and they are afraid that these guns might be used to do something EVIL.

I wonder how many surplus police vehicles have ever been used in a crime? I wonder how many have ever been used in a DUI that resulted in injury or death? I wonder how many surplus computers have ever been used in aid of cyberbullying or identity theft?

I hereby propose that no government property of any kind whatsoever should ever be resold or given away to anybody under any circumstances, thereby helping to ensure the safety of the general public.

No comments: