Friday, May 18, 2018

SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THE ROYAL WEDDING

Why would anyone in the U.S. really give a shit about Prince Harry’s wedding?

I’m so sick and tired of hearing about Prince Harry’s wedding and Meghan Markle’s trashy relatives.. The only reason anyone in the U.S. gives a shit about the royal wedding is because it has been so hyped up by the media.

The fucking British royals are merely titular heads of Britain and some of her former colonies and do not exercise any power other than to rubberstamp the appointment of a prime minister. The rest of the time is spent wasting a substantial amount of Britain’s over-taxed taxpayers’ money.

Why in the world Harry ever picked this gold digger to be his wife is beyond belief when he could have had any woman he chose for his bride. Except when he was occupied fighting the Taliban during a couple of combat tours in Afghanistan, Harry was rolling in the hay with several drop-dead gorgeous broads. Meghan Markle must be one helluva fuck. When you look at the beautiful to-die-for babes Harry has been involved with, this can be the only explanation.

I predict this marriage won’t last. It’s just a matter of time before this marriage made-in –heaven will come crashing down to earth. After the divorce, Markle will walk away with a royal title and a pot full of gold. That was all this shiksa was after from the very beginning.

When I got married, my in-laws said it would not last. By God they were right. My beloved wife passed away after we had been married 61 years. So any way you look at it, my prediction that the marriage of Harry and Meghan won’t last will come to pass.

Will I be glad when the wedding will be over and done with. Then I can go back to watching on TV what is really important, like the Stanley Cup playoffs, the weather reports and the latest news on the Stormy-Trump affair.

4 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

God Save the Queen!

bob walsh said...

You are just a party pooper Howie. After all, we don't have any Kennedy's getting married or arrested lately, so we have to look at something besides WALKING DEAD reruns.

Unknown said...

You are spot on. I do not give a rat's ass about who marries who over there. Why the US is so engrossed in this waste of time is beyond me. It's doing nothing but clogging up the internet and television . Total waste of time!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of hearing about those losers, everyday I turn on my laptop I have to put up with their bullshit--oh, meghans wearing a different dress today or her purse is purple today, WHO THE HELL CARES OKAY?!!!!!!!!!!!! god, i'm so sick of it that I just want to go to England, punch that bitch and the rest of the fucking royals in the face so hard they'll bleed and break their face bones, then I would scream in their face STOP TELLING EVERYBODY YOUR EVERY FUCKING MOVE, WE'RE ALL SICK OF IT OKAY? KNOCK IT OFF, OR I'M BURNING DOWN YOUR FUCKING PALACES, WITH ALL OF YOU TIED UP INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, fuck the royals, I would rather hear about a rhino that's having sex with a cat then the royals, at least the rhino would be interesting!

fuck the royals.

god save the queen? more like god kill the fucking queen and the royals!!!!!!!!!!!!