Wednesday, June 13, 2018

DUBIOUS JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE CLAIM

by Bob Walsh

A few days ago the Dallas P D responded to a phone call from Mrs. Mary Harrison, 47. She told them she shot and killed her husband Dexter because he was being abusive to her cat.

She is being held in the Dallas County Hospitality Center pending posting a $100,000 bond. The charge is murder.

Now if it had been a dog I could understand her reaction. It does seem to me to be a bit of an over-reaction and a waste of good ammo over a cat. I mean what the hell, you can pick up a cat anywhere. Most decent size cities you can hardly move without tripping over one of the damn things.

7 comments:

Dave Freeman said...

Totally understandable. I woulda. In fact...many years ago, I...um...er...never mind.

bob walsh said...

I vaguely remember your cat hiding out in the garage. Sneaky animals.

Unknown said...

No speciesism please, Bob.

Unknown said...

Drop the speciesism, Bob.

Dave Freeman said...

Actually, Bob is right. Cats ARE sneaky little animals. It's part of their charm.

bob walsh said...

Don't get me wrong. I LIKE cats. I just can't eat a whole one by myself any more.

Dave Freeman said...

Boo.....Hisssss