Sunday, June 17, 2018

I D G A S

I Don't Give A Shit

by Bob Walsh

There are somethings in life that I can truly say I DON"T GIVE A SHIT about. One of them is the current hooray about the "inhumane" separation of rugrats from their criminal parents during immigration detention.

If I had minor children and I were sent to jail I would NOT be able to take those children with me, nor would I be able to use their presence at a lever to stay out of jail. If I went to prison I would not be able to take those children with me, nor would I be able to use them as leverage to stay out of the slammer. If I came afoul of a judge and had my happy ass locked up for civil contempt I would not be able to use them as an excuse to avoid being slammed, nor would I be allowed to take them with me.

If they want to stay with their children they should fucking not come here illegally. If their life is truly so godawful fucking horrible where they came from that they are willing to be locked up here (and I admit there being in federal detention in the U.S. may very well be better than living in Armpit, Guatemala) they should be happy their kids are getting three hots and a cot in an environment where they probably will not be raped three times a week by local thugs.

Fuck them, and the liberal asswipes who are pimping for them. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

2 comments:

Dave Freeman said...

Yup.

Trey Rusk said...

IDGAS! I like it!