Saturday, March 30, 2019

I ADMIT I DO NOT SEE THE POINT IN THIS

Except To Fuck With Honest, Law-Abiding Citizens

by Bob Walsh

AB 1602, by Assemblyman Evan Low (Democrap- San Jose) is making its way thru the legislature of the formerly great state of California as I write this. If passed into law this proposal would outlaw any insurance policy in the state of California that insures the holder against damages related to the discharge of a firearm.

Interestingly enough, at this time, it does not exclude government agencies.

I guess he wants to a make real sure that, if you are in a position where you are forced to actually shoot a criminal, he or his survivors can sue you into bankruptcy.

3 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

Seems like odd legislation. I'll be surprised if the lawyers will allow it to pass.

Dave Freeman said...

NOTHING coming out of Kalifornia surprises me anymore.

bob walsh said...

AT one time in Berkeley you HAD to have liability insurance to get a carry permit. Not that they ever gave out very many.