Saturday, April 13, 2019

HOW TO KEEP JEFF BOZOS FROM RECORDING CONVERSATIONS IN A HOUSEHOLD WITH AN ALEXA

Amazon employs thousands of full- time workers throughout the world that are recording the conversations of family members in a household with an Alexa

News reports have revealed that Alexa doesn’t just talk to you, but the fucking device also listens to you. And because it is listening to you, Amazon employs thousands of full- time workers throughout the world that are recording the conversations of family members in a household with an Alexa.

Imagine Jeff Bozos and his employees listening in on your most intimate bedroom conversations and laughing their heads off as you or your partner moan and groan until you achieve an orgasm.

There have been a number of recommendations on how to prevent this eavesdropping, but I have two sure-fire suggestions.

First, I f you already own an Alexa, stomp the fucker to death. Second, just don’t buy the damn thing in the first place.

Here’s a word for Jeff Bozos: When you cheat on your wife, that’s your business, but what goes on in our homes is none of your God damn business!

NOTE: Yeah, I know the bozo’s name is Bezos.

2 comments:

bob walsh said...

I have often thought it would be fun to do a couple of fake sound-effects murders for Alexa's benefit. Just to amuse those listening. In fact I have often thought it would be fun to do that for the asshole junk callers wanting to reduce my credit car payment or sell me dental insurance. I haven't done it, but it might be amusing.

Trey Rusk said...

One of my kids gave me an Alexa for Christmas 2 years ago. I threw it away. But don't think people aren't listening/watching on other devices like smart phones, TV's and computers. Simply type in Eavesdropping smart devices on Google. You may be surprised.