Saturday, August 24, 2019

TRUMP SAYS HE IS NOT THE MESSIAH

Trey Rusk, editor of Running Code 3, sent me this message he received from Trump this morning:

When I looked up to the sky and jokingly said “I am the chosen one,” at a press conference two days ago, referring to taking on Trade with China, little did I realize that the media would claim that I had a “Messiah complex.”

They knew I was kidding, being sarcastic, and just having fun. I was smiling as I looked up and around.

The MANY reporters with me were smiling also. They knew the TRUTH...And yet when I saw the reporting, CNN, MSNBC and other Fake News outlets covered it as serious news & me thinking of myself as the Messiah.

No more trust!

EDITOR’S NOTE: Not exactly Mr. President. The reporters were not smiling, they were laughing at you for the absurdity of your remark.

But let’s give Trump the benefit of the doubt. He was just winging a poor choice of words.

However, it really doesn’t make any difference, because just about any thing he says is pounced on by the Democrats and their followers, academics and college students, civil rights activists and, of course, the media to make Trump look like a racist, white supremacist, anti-Semite and just about everything but Jack the Ripper, and they’ll eventually get to that too.

No comments: