Tuesday, March 17, 2020

THIS IS TRULY EPIC FUCKING STUPID

by Bob Walsh

When I stopped in to irritate my GF earlier today the nurse mentioned she had been at Costco early in the morning and been unable to get some staples she really wanted. I told her I would see what I could do.

A ran my necessary errands and drove by Safeway. Couldn't get into the parking lot. OK, no biggie. Finished my errands and went to Raley's (a high end grocery chain in my neck of the woods). The parking lot was more full than I had ever seen it, including the day before Thanksgiving. The bread shelf was 90% empty. Milk was still OK. Butter was almost wiped out. Meat was almost wiped out. Paper products were wiped out. Pasta and rice were gone. There was a kid throwing pasta sauce into a shopping cart like it was free beer.

There was a little old Italian guy in line ahead of me with a FULL grocery cart. When they bagged it they had to put it into two carts. It came to over $500 with zero booze and zero meat. All staples.

Hey guys, come on. They are going to stop making groceries. Cows are still giving milk. How much buttwipe can you really use?

3 comments:

Trey Rusk said...

Governor Abbott did several things like if your drivers license expires during the Pandemic you still have sixty days. Truck drivers driving hours are unlimited to get the goods to the stores. Out of state medical personnel are exempt from being licensed in Texas as long as they can prove through their state that they are licensed. Most hospitals are on level 2 status meaning severely limited visitation and only for L&D patients. If needed, medical staff will stay at the hospitals. Police have been told not to make non-felony arrests unless absolutely necessary and may be going to 12 hour shifts soon and living at the PD's.

We are hunkered down and thus my campaigning has slowed down. I will not go door to door shaking hands and I'm not the only candidate doing this. My signs are out and my FB account is getting hits and questions.

Dave Freeman said...

We're seeing it here too Bob. Total hysterical idiocy by the so called "woke generation." Pathetic

Trey Rusk said...

Here is a statement that a friend of mine posted today.

If you don't own a firearm, you are collecting supplies for someone that does.