Friday, May 22, 2020

TRUNP HAD A TOUCH OF BIDEN

Can anyone interpret what Trump said?

By Howie Katz

Here is what Trump told reporters Thursday:

And I tested very positively in a another sense. This morning,. Yeah, I tested positively toward negative, right? So I tested perfectly this morning. Meaning I tested negative.

I think it's another day. I had a two-week regimen of hydroxychloroquine. And I've taken it just about two weeks. I think it's another day. So I'm still here. I'm still here.


Some of you diehard Trumpers please interpret what Trump said because he sounded as incoherent as senile Joe Biden.

1 comment:

Trey Rusk said...

He means he it's a positive outcome from testing negative. Simple really, If you speak Trumper. If you aren't following his twitter feed you are really missing out.

You must place these words and phrases into most of his verbal exchanges. Amazing, sad, bad, unfair, really big, big time and major league. Phrases like ‘We’re going to make good deals,’ ‘It’s going to be great.’ Let's not forget "Grab'em by the pussy." which was really taken out of context by editing but may have helped get him elected. But he really got elected by saying what everyone was thinking that was politically incorrect which was some Illegal Aliens are criminals and "Build the wall!" It got him elected because it was shocking and rang true with lots of Americans. I speak Trumper, Big Time.