Sunday, February 18, 2018

SCREWING AROUND

Sex in a hallway and who among White House staff is romping around

British businessman Peter de Savary and his third wife Lana were having a business lunch in 1985 with Donald Trump. De Savary, now 73, says that half-way through the luncheon Trump excused himself, saying he had a very important conference call to mske.

Lana then left to go to the john, but she rushed back blabbering, ”I took the second on the left as you said, and the girl who was serving us lunch had her skirt up and Trump was having sex with her in the corridor.”

As they say, any port in a storm.

Hmmm, I wonder how much The Donald tipped their waitress. $100? $200? $500?

Omarosa Manigault, who resigned or was fired from the White House staff, appeared on Celebrity Big Brother when Brandi asked her, “Did you ever sleep with him [Trump]?”

Omarosa replied, “Hell no! Oh, my God. Brandi, that's horrible. I'm not… There's somebody in the White House that's sleeping around with everybody, but she is not me… I've never had to do that.”

Hmmm, I wonder which White House female staffer is romping around with everybody. Could it be Hope Hicks? Nah she was hooked up with wife beater Rob Porter. How about Kellyanne Conway? Nah, she wouldn’t do that ….. or would she?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's the way to have lunch!