Thursday, November 05, 2015

VIVA MEXICO?

An American now residing in Playas de Tijuana finds life in Mexico much better than the U.S. these days

On November 3, Borderland Beat ran a story on prostitution in Tijuana. An anonymous reader commented that prostitution in Tijuana is not near as rampant as it was a few years ago. He went on to talk about life in Mexico where he, an American, now resides.

Here is his description of life in Mexico:

I now live in Playas de Tijuana. All the bad media in the US about Mexico is 98% bs!!

I live here and its a wonderful peaceful place with incredible wonderful honest and very hard working people! Much better than the US these days.

Here you live much more FREE than the US. You can still ride in the back of a pickup truck have a party and really enjoy...and FAMILY still rules! Its a poor country, but the people will give you what little they have to help you..and that has been lost in 95% of the US.

That is why I moved here, its much like the mid-western town I was raised in. Everyone knows everyone else, everyone watches out for everyone else and we have true communities here. I can leave my house unlocked, things, like lawn tools and such, out in the open for days and me not even here and come home and nothing has ever been touched! This is how life used to be in the US, and it still exists here to this day.

I'm getting my Mexican citizenship here very soon now and will be proud to be a part of a wonderful country with even more wonderful people. Yes the government stinks, just like anywhere..but the people rule and the government does not invade every aspect of your life like they do now in the US. VIVA MEXICO!!!


Life nay be rosy where he lives in Playas de Tijuana, but when our media describes the bloodshed and carnage committed by the omnipresent drug cartels, I don’t think it is 98 percent full of bullshit.

I’ll take living anywhere in the U.S. over living in Mexico any day. Long live the United States of America!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy suffers from mental illness. I hope the government programs in Mexico cover it.