Saturday, November 28, 2015

WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?

One day I accidentally overturned my golf cart, but very fortunately, Vanessa, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a beautiful villa on the edge of the golf course, heard the noise and called out:

"Are you okay, what's your name?"

"Its Phil and I'm okay, thanks!" I replied.

"Phil, forget your troubles. Come on up to my villa, rest a while and I'll help you get the cart turned right side up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "....but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on," Vanessa insisted.

Well, she was very pretty, very sexy and very persuasive, and like many men, I was weak.

"Well okay," I finally agreed, and added, "but I know that my wife sure won't like it."

After a few restorative snifters of expensive brandy, and some "creative putting lessons", I
thanked my host saying,

"I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset."

"Don't be silly!" Vanessa said with a sexy smile: "She won't know anything. ......By the way, where is she, anyway?"

"Still pissing and moaning under the golf cart," I replied

No comments: