Tuesday, December 01, 2015

QUENTIN TARANTINO BRANDED A LIAR BY THE NEW YORK POST

LASO has no record of Tarantino ever having been in its jail as claimed by the police-hating filmmaker

Ever since he called police officers murderers during an October 24 anti-police rally in New York, Quentin Tarantino has been trying to justify what he said by telling everyone who will listen that he had been a victim of “police brutality” and “treated like an animal” when he was jailed in Los Angeles back when he was in his 20s.

Recently on HBO’s ‘Real Time with Bill Maher’ he said:

“Back when I was in my 20s and broke, I was a little scared of the cops, all right? And oftentimes, I had warrants out on me for traffic stuff that I never took care of and everything . . . I’d get stopped, and I’d have to do eight days in county jail.”

Tarantino has long claimed that some of the dialogue in his films, “Pulp Fiction” and “True Romance” was based on his 8-day experience as an inmate in the LA County jail. In “Quentin Tarantino: The Cinema of Cool,” a 2000 biography of Tarantino by Jeffrey Dawson, the police-hating liar is quoted as saying:

“I went to jail about three different times just for warrants on me for moving violations . . . They had warrants on me for three years and eventually I got stopped and they sent me to jail.”

The New York Post attempted to verify Tarantino’s claim of having done jail time in LA but found no evidence that he had ever been jailed. According to the Post:

Tarantino’s lone brush with the law, according to the LA County Sheriff’s Department, is a 2000 charge for driving without a license and failure to appear in court. He paid a fine to avoid jail.

“A check of court records revealed that in August of 2000, he paid a fine of $871, which included court costs, for violation of driving without a license,” [LASO Capt. Christopher] Reed said.

The payment was “in lieu of an eight-day sentence imposed by the court,” the captain added.


Let me repeat what Tarantino told a rabid police-hating crowd in New York’s Washington Square Park on October 24:

“When I see murders, I do not stand by. I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call a murderer a murderer.”

Tarantino has been backtracking ever since, claiming that his words have been taken out of context and accusing the NYPD union’s Patrick Lynch of slandering him. Here is what he told The View last week:

“I'm not anti-police. I’m not a cop-hater. They’re trying to vilify me as that. As far as I’m concerned, Patrick Lynch, the head of the NYPD union, is slandering me by calling me a cop-hater because they can’t deal with the criticism that I'm giving. I obviously do not believe that all cops are murderers. I didn’t say that, I didn’t imply that. I was talking about these specific cases.”

What a schmuck! While he may not have specifically called all cops murderers, Tarantino certainly implied they were all murderers.

Now that Tarantino has been exposed as a liar, I have this to say about his backtracking: You can’t make chicken soup out of chicken shit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Quintin! Tell that crap to this officer's surviving family!


Police Officer

Garrett Swasey
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Police Department, Colorado

End of Watch: Friday, November 27, 2015

Police Officer Garrett Swasey was shot and killed while responding to an active shooter at a medical facility at 3480 Centennial Boulevard shortly after 11:30 am.

A subject armed with a rifle had entered the facility and opened fire on employees and patients before barricading himself inside. Officer Swasey was among the initial responders and was fatally shot at the scene along with two civilians. Five Colorado Springs Police Department officers, one El Paso County Sheriff's Office deputy, and four civilians suffered gunshot wounds during the incident.

A SWAT team took the subject into custody inside the building approximately five hours later.

Officer Swasey had served with the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs Police Department for six years. He is survived by his wife, son, and daughter.

bob walsh said...

Nobody should be surprised when a bombastic asshole turns out to be a liar as well.