Saturday, August 20, 2016

CALIFORNIA GUN REFERNDUM PETITIONS UP AND RUNNING AT FULL SPEED

By Bob Walsh

I have been into six gun stores this week or so (an average week for me) and noticed that ALL of them had the six referendum petitions prominently displayed. Two of them had people in the store (not employees I think but I would not swear to that) actively buttonholing people in the store to sign them.

If the signature gathering is successful these referendum petitions will create a ballot review of the newly passed anti-gun bills signed into law by Governor Moonbeam this past July 1.

I honestly expect the referendums to be passed by the voters IF they get that far. I still think there is less than a 50% chance the signature gathering will be successful, but I expect every gun show and every gun store in the state has them. I am hopeful.

No comments: